Discover your collection day, what you can recycle, how to order a new bin or box, report a missed collection, and order a bulky collection.
Important information about missed bin collections and blue bins
Reporting missed bin collections online
From now until 4th March, missed black bin and green box collections cannot be reported online.
This is due to the changeover period from the previous collection service to the new collection service beginning in March.
Instead, if you experience a missed black in or green box collection you can still report this to us by calling 01302 736000.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Blue bin deliveries
If for some reason you haven't received your blue bin then please phone us on 01302 736000 to report this.
Do it online
- Find my waste and recycling collection day
- Report a missed collection
- Order an additional/replacement bin, box or bag
- Report a missing or damaged bin
- Request a bulky collection
- Report a missed bulky collection
Information, advice and guidance
- Bins, boxes and bags - what to put in and where to put them
- Request bins and boxes for a new build property
- A-Z of recycling and disposals
- Apply for an assisted collection
- Asbestos disposal
- Bank holiday bin collections
- Doncaster waste transfer station
- Healthcare waste
- Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Recycling sites
- Trade waste and recycling
- Get in touch