Find out ways to help you or someone you care for to stay in their own home.
As we get older, or have problems with our health or mobility, then living independently and safely staying in our own home can become increasingly challenging.
Help living at home | Getting out and about | Finances | Legal advice and support | Housing | Caring for somebody | Support for veterans | Education, employment & volunteering | Further support & contact information.
- Technology to keep you safe - Telecare and Home Alarm Systems
- Occupational Therapy
- Day Centres
- Support following a hospital stay
- Keeping warm in winter
- Assisted bin/box collections
- Transport support services to help you get out and about
- Mobility Travel Pass / Senior Citizen Pass
- Blue Badge Scheme
- Financial assessments
- Personal budgets
- Direct payments
- Money management
- Welfare Benefits
- Local Assistance Scheme - Support to cope in times of crisis
For further information and details of other services available in Doncaster, please visit: Your Life Doncaster
Alternatively, you could contact us.