We're one of the larger employers in the area and often have vacancies across a a wide range of different roles. You can search and apply for most of our vacancies online.
Working for Doncaster Council gives you a chance to play a real part in the transformation of the borough and contribute to delivering an excellent service to local residents. Doncaster has a clear vision for the future of the borough and you could be a part of that.
We offer lots of benefits, including:
- a range of flexible working packages
- generous annual leave entitlements
- discounted leisure facilities
- car parking permit scheme available within the town centre
- an excellent pension scheme
All of our vacancies are advertised on our recruitment website and can be applied for online. Your online application form can be saved and used again should you wish to apply for future vacancies.
We encourage all applicants to apply online (where possible) to ensure that your personal and application details remain as secure as possible. When you apply online you can check the status of your application and will receive an email receipt on submission.
Jobs with Doncaster Children's Services Trust
If you are looking for a job in the Doncaster Children's Services Trust, they have a separate website listing their jobs.
Jobs with St. Leger Homes of Doncaster
If you are looking for a job in St. Leger Homes of Doncaster, they have a separate website listing their jobs.
Other vacancy opportunities
Vacancies are also advertised in:
- Job Centre Plus offices in Doncaster, Mexborough and Thorne
- newspapers and specialist publications/websites depending on the job,
Any problems applying online or other queries please contact the Resourcing Team
- phone - 01709 334141
- or write to - Resourcing Team, Human Resource and Payroll Service, Riverside House, Main Street, Rotherham, S60 1AE
Alternative vacancy opportunities:
If you require any support with the recruitment system please contact the provider on 01709 334141