As part of the traffic manager service, highway network management looks after the day-to-day use of the highway from the coordination of street works to providing information relating to property searches.
Anything that has or may have an impact on the highway network is reviewed.
It the responsibility of the council to assert and protect the rights of the public to use the highway which can include green space, verges and pathways.
- Traffic Management
- Travel information and road works
- Application Forms - Highway Licensing
- Application Forms - Temporary Traffic Management
- Abnormal loads
- Highway obstructions - pavements, roads
- The Doncaster Permit Scheme
- Adopted Highways Register
- Public Rights of Way
- Electronic Local Government Information Network website
- Traffic England website
- Yorkshire Highway Authorities & Utilities Committee website
- National Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee website