Details of current roadworks, planned roadworks, traffic restrictions and road closures in and around Doncaster.
Armed Forces Day, Saturday 25 June
The Armed Forces Day parade takes place in the city centre tomorrow (Saturday 25 June) from 10am-12pm.
The following roads will be closed to motorists during these times:
- Waterdale – between its junctions with Chequer Road and College Road
- College Road – between its junctions with Waterdale and Cleveland Street
- Cleveland Street – between its junctions with College Road and High Street
- High Street – between junctions with Cleveland Street and Baxter Gate
- Baxter Gate – closed in full
- Market Place – closed from where it joins with Baxter Gate up to the market (on the straight section of road).
Duke Street Diversion (4 - 8 July)
As part of the continuing works to improve the area around West Laith Gate in the City Centre, the following works will be taking place:
• Surfacing on Duke street and St Sepulchre Gate
• Completion of paving on Duke Street
• Installation of street furniture
Night time diversions will be in place on Cleveland Street, Duke Street and St Sepulchre Gate from 7pm to 5am for 4 nights.
A18 Thorne Road (West Moor Link)
All remaining works to lower and convert the road to dual carriageway standard will be undertaken under a road closure between its roundabout junction with Westmoor Link (close to Sainsbury’s) and the roundabout junction with Leger Way commencing at 6am on the 25th June for approximately 10 weeks. Pedestrian and cycle access will be maintained throughout all road closures. Please visit the following page for more information and diversion routes: A18 Thorne Road Improvement Scheme.
If you have any questions relating to road closures listed on the links above please contact email@example.com
Use the online reporting forms to tell us about issues that affect the roads and highways of the borough.
- Faulty bollards
- Road congestion
- Dead animals in the road
- Drainage or manhole covers
- Road markings
- Spillages on the road
- Street light fault
- Street signs
- Structural issue with a highway (bridges etc)