Families Information Service provides information, advice and guidance for parents, carers, practitioners, children and young people on a wide range of services and activities/events available in Doncaster and beyond.
Summer Staycation and Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme
Don't be stuck for things to do this summer. Visit our Summer Staycation page to see what's on offer during the summer holidays. Eligible children can also access the HAF Programme - don't miss out, check it out today.
33 Free Things
Stressed out about summer? Running out of ideas for the kids? Trying to manage your money? Look no further than our list of 33 free things to do in Doncaster this summer!
Coronavirus information for parents, carers and young people
Many parents and carers will have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have pulled together some key sources of information that we hope you will find helpful.
- Early Education and Childcare
- Parenting and Family Hubs
- Schools and Learning
- Health and Wellbeing
- Clubs, Activities and Events
- Staying Safe
- Local Offer for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Your Voice - Information for Children and Young People
- Information for Professionals
Search our Directory
In addition to our Childcare and Schools Finder, you can use our directory to find services. You can search across the whole of Doncaster or, if you prefer, you can search via locality areas. You can use the table below to find out which locality area you live in.
|Central||Central, Balby, Wheatley, Cantley, Bessacarr, Intake, Belle Vue|
|North||Bentley, Adwick, Askern, Carcroft, Highfields, Scawsby, Sprotbrough|
|South||Conisbrough, Denaby, Rossington, Mexborough, Edlington, Finningley, Torne Valley|
|East||Armthorpe, Stainforth, Moorends, Dunscroft, Hatfield, Barnby Dun, Edenthorpe, Kirk Sandall, Thorne|
Contact the Families Information Service
- Freephone: 0800 138 4568
- Phone: 01302 735237
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Doncaster Families Information Service
Is the information on Families Information Service available without using the website?
- We have a Freephone helpline number: 0800 138 4568
- Customer services
- Computers in the reception area
- Families can access computers in their local libraries or Family Hubs.
- We can post out information which is included on the Families Information Service website to families
- Print information from the website and make it available to collect from the One Stop Shop
Take a look what the children from St Albans Catholic Primary School have to say about the FIS website.
- Duty to provide information advice and guidance
- Download (2.44MB - PDF)