Families Information Service provides information, advice and guidance for parents, carers, practitioners, children and young people on a wide range of services and activities/events available in Doncaster and beyond.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Parents and Childcare and Schools Information
Many parents and carers will have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have pulled together some key sources of information that we hope you will find helpful.
Please visit our webpage to find childcare during COVID-19, the page is frequently updated and has the most up-to-date information.
All schools in Doncaster are now open to children of key workers, vulnerable children and children in the specific year groups set out by the Government. If your child requires a school place, please contact your child's school directly to discuss this. For all the latest guidance and advice on the schools reopening please go to information about schools reopening.
- Early Education and Childcare
- Parenting and Family Hubs
- Schools and Learning
- Health and Wellbeing
- Clubs, Activities and Events
- Staying Safe
- Local Offer for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Your Voice - Information for Children and Young People
- Information for Professionals
Search our Directory
In addition to our Childcare and Schools Finder, you can use our directory to find services. You can search across the whole of Doncaster or, if you prefer, you can search via locality areas. You can use the table below to find out which locality area you live in.
|Central||Central, Balby, Wheatley, Cantley, Bessacarr, Intake, Belle Vue|
|North||Bentley, Adwick, Askern, Carcroft, Highfields, Scawsby, Sprotbrough|
|South||Conisbrough, Denaby, Rossington, Mexborough, Edlington, Finningley, Torne Valley|
|East||Armthorpe, Stainforth, Moorends, Dunscroft, Hatfield, Barnby Dun, Edenthorpe, Kirk Sandall, Thorne|
Contact the Families Information Service
- Freephone: 0800 138 4568
- Phone: 01302 735237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Doncaster Families Information Service
Is the information on Families Information Service available without using the website?
- We have a Freephone helpline number: 0800 138 4568
- Customer services
- Computers in the reception area
- Families can access computers in their local libraries or Family Hubs.
- We can post out information which is included on the Families Information Service website to families
- Print information from the website and make it available to collect from the One Stop Shop
Take a look what the children from St Albans Catholic Primary School have to say about the FIS website.
- Duty to provide information advice and guidance
- Download (2.44MB - PDF)