Our ambition is to be the most child friendly borough in the country.
We know that the responsibility for the safety, health, happiness and achievement of children and young people in Doncaster rests primarily with their families and carers. However, many families are effectively supported by a vast range of statutory services which include Doncaster Council, Doncaster Schools, Doncaster Children's Services Trust, St Leger Homes, South Yorkshire Police and the NHS. Doncaster also has vast range of private business such as Ofsted registered childcare providers and members of the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector who work alongside children and their families.
Children and Young People's Voice
- Children and Young People's Plan 2017-2020
- Children's Plan - Child Summary
- Children's Plan - Youth Summary
- Participation Engagement Strategy
- Doncaster Children's Services Trust (DCST)
- Doncaster Safeguarding Children Partnership (DSCP)
- Early Help
Ofsted Registered Childcare Providers
Search by Level of NeedYou can search for services on the FIS directory by level of need.
Search by Level of Need