Please see below information for childcare professionals in Doncaster
COVID-19 Updates for Childcare Providers
Please find a suite of documents that could support your setting when welcoming children back from 1st June. (Please note some of these documents are examples only, and all risk assessments and policies must relate to your individual setting/circumstance.)
Many thanks, Early Years team
Hygeine and Safety Guidelines
- Example of a reopening support plan
- Download (74KB - DOC)
- Broadening service delivery Key considerations
- Download (250KB - PDF)
- CM example of Covid 19 policy
- Download (37KB - DOCX)
- Covid19 Checklist for EYCC Settings
- Download (25KB - DOCX)
- Download (81KB - PDF)
- Guidance for Reopening Early Years Provision in Doncaster
- Download (32KB - DOCX)
- Example of COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Download (105KB - DOC)
- Disregard for social distancing policy
- Download (20KB - DOCX)
- Suspension of place due to disregard for social distancing
- Download (20KB - DOCX)
- Parental declaration
- Download (22KB - DOCX)
- Preparing your setting- Safeguarding and welfare Checklist
- Download (23KB - DOCX)
- 30 Hours Funded Childcare / Tax-Free Childcare
- 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Funded Provider Information
- Becoming a Childminder
- Childcare Sustainability Toolkit
- Expansion of Existing Childcare Places / Creating New Childcare Places
- News / Notice Board
- Policies, Procedures & Guidance for Childcare Professionals
- Securing Sufficient Childcare
- Health Resources for Early Years Providers
Ofsted have produced four short films about early years which you can view below:
- What happens on an early years inspection?
- What happens if someone complains about me?
- How do I register as an early years provider?
- What do I need to tell Ofsted about?
NASEN Mini Guide - Identifying and Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years: Childminders
Please see link below for a really useful mini guide from NASEN about Identifying and Supporting children with SEND in a childminder setting, a helpful document giving a brief overview of your obligations as outlined in the SEND Code of Practice 2015.
If this is an area you feel you need further support with you can access the ‘Role of Senco for Childminders’ training through Buy Doncaster which is delivered in an evening by the Early Years Inclusion Team. As always if you need any advice/support for a child with SEND in your setting, please do not hesitate to contact the Early Years Inclusion Team on 01302 862104.