Household Waste Recycling Centre permit

What is this for?

To apply for a Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) permit

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

The completed application form and a copy of both your car registration document (log book) and your latest utility (gas, electric, water, council tax) bill.

PLEASE NOTE - do not email your supporting documentation to the Waste & Recycling Team as they have no access to the online application system and do not issue permits. Thank you. 

Privacy Notice 

The Council is committed to meeting its data protection obligations and handling your information securely. You should make sure you read and understand the Waste and Recycling - privacy notice, which sets out what you need to know about how Doncaster Council will use your information in the course of our work as a Waste Collection Authority.

More information

Do it Now
Last updated: 03 July 2020 12:25:07