This Privacy Notice sets out what you need to know about how Doncaster Council will use your information for the booking of local football pitches. The Council is committed to meeting its data protection obligations and handling your information securely. You should make sure you read and understand this notice before submitting your information to us.
What information about you do we collect?
- telephone number
How do we collect information about you?
How will your information be used?
- enable the booking of football pitches
- enable charging for the use of the pitches
- contact you to give updates on football pitches and any changes to the booking process
The Legal Basis for using your information
Personal Data Activity
Legal basis - GDPR Article 6
S8 DPA (delete as appropriate)
Collection of Name, Address and Telephone Number
(1)(b) Because to do so is necessary to take steps at your request to enter into a contract for this service, or for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
Who will your information be shared with?
For Booking Football Pitches we will share your information with:
- The Football Pitch booking administrator – Anita Johnson – Events Officer, Doncaster Council
The council will never sell your information to anyone else.
How long will be keep your information?
Time information kept for
Football Pitch Bookings
- to be informed of our use of information about you;
- of access to information about you;
- rectify information about you that is inaccurate;
- to have your information erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- to restrict how we use information about you;
- to move your information to a new service provider;
- to object to how we use information about you;
- not to have decisions made about you on the basis of automated decision making;
- to object to direct marketing; and,
- to complain about anything the Council does with your information (please see the ‘Complaints’ section below).
Changes to this privacy notice
Data protection officer (DPO)
- monitoring the Council’s compliance with data protection law;
- providing expert advice and guidance on data protection;
- acting as the point of contact for data subjects;
- and, co-operating and consulting with the Information Commissioner’s Office (see ‘Complaints’ below).
The ICO is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights, and they can investigate and adjudicate on any data protection related concerns you raise with them. They can be contacted via the methods below:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF