How to apply for a place at a secondary school.
Only Doncaster residents should complete our application forms. If you live outside of Doncaster you must apply to your home admission authority regardless of which school you wish to apply for.
Apply to Transfer to Secondary School - Year 7 for September 2020
All children in Year 6 are due to start Secondary School in September 2020.
It is important to apply as a number of schools will be full next September.
You are encouraged to include your catchment area school as one of your preferences even if this is not your first choice.
To Move Schools Now (for this school year 2019/20)
Please note: You are advised to read the Guidance Notes in the downloads and resources section of the page before making your application. If you are applying for a church school you must also complete the relevant additional information form from the Download and Resource section of this page.
Doncaster University Technology College - September 2020
Year 9 and Year 12 apply for places at www.doncasterutc.co.uk
For further information, please contact us:
- 2019-20 Secondary Additional Information Form - Church of England
- Download (466KB - PDF)
- 2019-20 Secondary Additional Information Form - Catholic
- Download (1018KB - PDF)
- 2019-20 Secondary School Booklet
- Download (2.33MB - PDF)
- Doncaster UTC Year 9 Application 2020 2021
- Download (94KB - PDF)
- Doncaster UTC Year 12 Application 2020 2021
- Download (91KB - PDF)
- 2020-21 Additional Information Form - C of E
- Download (74KB - DOCX)
- 2020-21 Additional Information Form - Catholic
- Download (60KB - DOCX)