We are working closely with our NHS colleagues, and other public sector organisations to ensure that the people of Doncaster are kept well informed.
The restrictions mean only:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
A new local test and trace service is now in place across Doncaster, as part of the government’s nationwide NHS Test and Trace programme.
The vast majority of Council services will continue in line with government guidance during National Restrictions.
- Staying safe and well
- Advice for Parents and Carers
- Employers and businesses (including grants)
- Landlords and tenants
- Financial advice and support
- Local cases and number of deaths
- Advice for people who are clinically extremely vulnerable
- Local support
- Local vaccinations
- Team Doncaster Covid-19 Response
To choose a different language please use the Translate link at the top of this website. We have also created a webpage with easy read and other language guides including British Sign Language (BSL) resources all about Coronavirus.