We are working closely with our NHS colleagues, and other public sector organisations to ensure that the people of Doncaster are kept well informed.
You can follow our Coronavirus Doncaster updates on our latest news section, social media @CovidDoncaster or via our enewsletter.
The Director of Public Health Dr Rupert Suckling has reassured residents that there are no plans to lockdown Doncaster in his latest announcement.
Help to stop Coronavirus spreading
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (social distancing)
- wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For more information, the government have published frequently asked questions outlining what you can and can't do.
Coronavirus testing and tracing
Everyone in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland who is showing coronavirus symptoms is eligible to book a swab test to find out if they have the virus.
Information, advice and guidance
- Community Hub
- Employers and businesses
- Landlords and tenants
- Public transport
- Parents and carers
- Reopening of schools and childcare settings
- Care homes, vulnerable and older people
- Coping with bereavement
- Financial advice and support
- Frequently asked questions
- Public Health's role
- List of affected Council services
- Sports and Physical Activity
- Town Centre
To choose a different language please use the Translate link at the top of this website. We have also created a webpage with easy read and other language guides including British Sign Language (BSL) resources all about Coronavirus.
- Doncaster COVID-19 outbreak plan Summary V2
- Download (900KB - PDF)