We are working closely with our NHS colleagues, and other public sector organisations to ensure that the people of Doncaster are kept well informed.
This means that:
- There is no legal limits on social contact
- Reopening of the remaining closed settings, including nightclubs and enable large events, including theatre performances, above the Step 3 capacity restrictions.
- Larger events can go ahead.
- There will be no legal limit on life events such as weddings.
- Staying safe and well
- Advice for Parents and Carers
- Employers and businesses (including grants)
- Landlords and tenants
- Financial advice and support
- Local data on coronavirus cases
- Advice for people who are clinically extremely vulnerable
- Covid19 Resource Centre
- Local support
- Local vaccinations
- Front Line Social Care Vaccinations
- Support for Unpaid and Family Carers
- Community Connectors
To choose a different language please use the Translate link at the top of this website. We have also created a webpage with easy read and other language guides including British Sign Language (BSL) resources all about Coronavirus.