We caught up with Doncaster residents who have benefited from attending computer and internet training sessions and found out the impact it's had on them.
People from across Doncaster are learning to use computers and the internet.
Read their stories and find out how it's changed their lives.
- Val - "I can now interact with the modern online world"
- Angela - "I'm learning relevant life skills"
- Margaret - "The internet has broadened my horizons"
- Keith - "The online world is your oyster"
- Jane - "I applied for jobs online"
- iPad Group - "I enjoy using the iPad online"
Use the following links for more information, advice and guidance about 'getting online'.
- Doncaster Online
- MyDoncaster Account
- Help me 'get online'
- Social Media
- Online Safety
- Superfast South Yorkshire Broadband
- How to do it online - films