One of Doncaster’s largest outdoor spaces, Town Field (or Town Fields) is great for walking the dog, playing some football or just enjoying the outdoors.
Things to see and do at Town Field
- multi-use games area
- playing fields
- sports pitches (visit our football pitches pages for booking information)
- a range of sports clubs including Doncaster Squash and Fitness Club and Doncaster Town Fields Sports Club
There are also a number of different walks you can do:
- a fit and fun walk, which is split into three different walks
- a two mile fit and fun walk starting at Elmfield Park
- a weekly short walk for those who want to become more active
For the full routes, visit our walking in Doncaster page.
Getting to Town Field
Town Field is just opposite Alderson Drive, postcode DN2 6BZ.
Whilst Town Field doesn't have its own car park, you can use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner if you're travelling by bus. To do so, just enter where you're going from and to (Town Field, Doncaster).
To see Town Field and the surrounding area, check out the following Google Maps view:
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.