A short walk from the town centre, Elmfield Park is a great place for a stroll, keeping the little ones busy or enjoying some exercise.
Due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we have installed signage and performed visual safety checks to ensure that play equipment, outdoor gym equipment, multi-use games areas and skate parks are open on a restricted basis.
Please respect other visitors - do not visit if you have any symptoms, adhere to social distancing guidance and use your own hand sanitiser regularly.
Please respect the park – take your litter home with you or use the bins provided and pick up waste after your dog.
You can continue to use green spaces responsibly, please adhere to social distancing and Government guidance as detailed below.
Things to see and do at Elmfield Park
- places to play including toddler and junior play areas and a playing field
- picnic areas
- sports facilities including tennis courts, a basketball post and football pitches (visit our football pitches page for booking information)
- teen sheltered seating
- bowling green (visit our bowling green page for booking information)
- walking routes throughout the park
- a 2 mile gentle walk starting at the park. For the full route, visit our walking in Doncaster page
- public sculpture/memorial
Getting to the park
The park is between Chequer Road (postcode DN1 2AN) and Roman Road (postcode DN2 6AA).
Whilst the park doesn't have its own car park, you can use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner if you're travelling by bus. To do so, just enter where you're going from and to (Elmfield Park).
To see the park and the surrounding area, check out the following Google Maps view:
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.