A short walk from Adwick Interchange, Adwick Park is a great outdoor space with places to play, sports and exercise facilities and more.
Due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we have installed signage and performed visual safety checks to ensure that play equipment, outdoor gym equipment, multi-use games areas and skate parks are open on a restricted basis.
Please respect other visitors - do not visit if you have any symptoms, adhere to social distancing guidance and use your own hand sanitiser regularly.
Please respect the park – take your litter home with you or use the bins provided and pick up waste after your dog.
You can continue to use green spaces responsibly, please adhere to social distancing and Government guidance as detailed below.
Things to see and do at Adwick Park
- toddler and junior play areas
- playing fields
- sports facilities including cricket and football pitches (visit our cricket pitches and football pitches pages for booking information) and a basketball post
- bowling green (visit our bowling green page for booking information)
- Adwick Park Rangers FC, the park's very own junior football club. For information about the club, visit the Adwick Park Rangers
- public sculpture/memorial
Getting to the park
The park is in Adwick-le-Street, just a ten minute walk away from the park and ride at Adwick Interchange. The postcode for the park is DN6 7AD.
For a full list of buses you can get to the park, use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner and enter where you're going from and to (Adwick Park).
To see the park and the nearby station, check out the following Google Maps view:
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.