This page contains regular updates on any safeguarding events happening in Doncaster.
DSAB Virtual Practitioner Event Self-Neglect - 13th July 2022
On the 13th July, the Doncaster Safeguarding Adults Board will be hosting a virtual event for Practitioners.
The conference theme will be centred on Self Neglect and will discuss key topics such as learning from local and national Safeguarding Adults Reviews, Mental Capacity and will launch the Self Neglect Policy.
It is due to take place on the 13th July 2022, online via MS Teams and is **FREE** to attend.
To sign up please email DSAB@doncaster.gov.uk . A link and programme of the day will be emailed to you nearer to the conference date.
- Download (246KB - PDF)
Other pages you may be interested in
- Safeguarding Adults Emergency
- Safeguarding Adults Training
- Safeguarding Adults Reviews
- Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures
- Doncaster Safeguarding Adults Board
- Community Safety
- Doncaster Keeping Safe Forum
- Adult Workforce Development
- Keeping Safe Leaflet 2021
- Download (252KB - PDF)
- Keeping Safe poster
- Download (792KB - PDF)
- Top tips - what you can do to help reduce social isolation and loneliness in the community
- Download (30KB - DOCX)