What is this for?
To request an additional black wheeled bin for domestic waste.
Please see the following page if you require an additional green bin for garden waste.
What is it going to cost?
There is a non-refundable administration charge of £41 payable for the bin at the time the request is made.
What we need from you
In order to be considered for an additional 140 litre domestic black bin:
- there must be six or more people living in your household and/or
- two children under 3.5 years old and
- you must be working to reduce the amount of domestic waste being generated by fully using the kerbside recycling service provided
You will need to provide:
- your name, address, telephone number
- the names of all people who permanently live in your house
- the names and dates of birth of children under 3.5 years old
- details about how you recycle
Please note: you will need to pay for your additional bin at the time of making your request and you will be able to pay using your debit card.
The council is committed to meeting its data protection obligations and handling your information securely. You should make sure you read and understand the Waste and Recycling privacy notice, which sets out what you need to know about how we will use your information in the course of our work as a Waste Collection Authority.
What you should expect from us
When you submit this form and make your payment, your bin will be ordered and should be delivered within seven working days.