Content tagged with: financial assessment

  • Housing Benefit

    Housing Benefit is a national benefit that can help to pay part or all of your rent if you are a tenant and on a low income. How much you get depends on your income and circumstances. Universal Credit has been rolled out across Doncaster and you may have to claim Universal Credit instead of Housing Benefit for help with your rent. You can view your existing Housing Benefit claim through your My Doncaster account.