Manual Handling Awareness Training
This course is for any employee who undertakes lifting and handling loads.
- inform participants of their duties and responsibilities under the regulations, and improve their skill in safe manual handling techniques.
- provide participants with the knowledge and practical experience in manual handling skills required for evaluation and safe implementation of manual handling techniques in their workplace
- establish a greater breadth and depth of experience of manual handling techniques
- promote an evaluative approach to avoiding and/or minimising manual handling
- develop an understanding of the Manual Handling Legislation
- promote a philosophy of good back care
As per request
- Please see our main page for updated dates on courses (please note due to current covid restrictions dates are limited, please contact us for more information) Main Page
- If you require more information on the following training courses or would like an informal chat please contact our team email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings and T&C's can are available on: https://buy.doncaster.gov.uk/training
Downloads & Resources
Display your introduction over featured image?: No
Last updated: 16 August 2023 15:13:28