CPC Driver Training
Details about the training for CPC drivers of large goods and passenger carrying vehicles.
Doncaster Council H&S Training team is a Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) approved training centre, delivering Driver CPC training for Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) and Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK
The course has been developed as a requirement of the EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional LGV and PCV drivers throughout their working life.
To book your place and for further details contact us by:
- Please contact us for more information on 01302 862655 or email email@example.com
- you must bring your full driving licence (photo id) or Driver qualification card (DQC) All ID Cards must be in date. Please note if you have an old style paper licence you will need to bring an in date passport as well as your paper licence.
- all delegates who are working towards units for CPC and have an old paper licence will have to have a photo card driving licence by end of their hours to gain the CPC card. (If you have been on the previous modules you still need to bring the relevant paperwork with you. Without this you will not be able to undertake the training but you will be charged for the booking)
- if you do not arrive on time or bring the correct documentation stated above you will have to be turned away due to strict government guidelines and charged for your booking.
- if you cannot attend the training please give at least 10 working days notice otherwise you may be charged. Fees will be refunded if the necessary notice is given.
- 8 am registration and refreshments
- 8.15 am course start
- 10.15 am -10.30 am break
- 12 noon lunch
- 12.30 pm course start
- 2.30 pm – 2.45 pm break
- 4.30 pm finish
The H&S Training team adheres to the Doncaster Council customer charter and data protection policies, copies of which can be obtained on request.
- Please contact us for more information on 01302 862655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our main page Training in First Aid, Food Safety & Health & Safety topics