Our work in schools and the community
We offer a carefully monitored service including support to schools and professional instrumental teaching, further details are shown below.
- guitar (includes classical, electric and ukulele);
- full range of orchestral, band and percussion instruments including:
- stringed instruments - violin, viola, cello, double bass;
- woodwind instruments - flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, saxophone;
- brass instruments - trumpet, cornet, horn, trombone, tuba;
- percussion - drum kit, tuned percussion, handheld percussion.
First Access at Key Stage 2
Feedback from schools
"The music sessions provide a valuable part of the schools curriculum and children respond positively to the experience." (June 2022)
Early years music
- using music to enrich the topics studied in class;
- developing the use of props and instruments to support Phase 1 from Letters and Sounds;
- using tunes and rhythms to develop musical awareness.
Classroom support for music
Advice and support
Musical events and Resources for Schools
Should schools need more information or would like to purchase our services then please visit: Buy Doncaster
Music Service enquiry form
Submit your enquiry to us electronically and someone will be in touch:
There are a number of Frequently Asked Questions on our About Doncaster Music Service page that may help you but please use the eForm or contact details below if you need more information.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with the latest information:
Downloads & Resources
Display your introduction over featured image?: No