Move On, Move Up! (MoMu) aims to help provide young people in Doncaster with the platform and motivation to achieve their full potential!
Doncaster has got a bright future. The town is going places and we want to make sure everyone is with us on the journey. Whether you're a student, parent or teacher, Move On, Move Up (MoMu) is here to help young people achieve the skills and qualifications needed to make the most of the exciting opportunities on the way.
Move On, Move Up is an initiative designed to support the work our schools already do to help students with exams and revision. This includes:
- Incentivised additional study sessions led by qualified learning mentors. Revise with friends or family in an ideal environment and get rewards for coming along as well!
- Specially designed revision guides for both students and parents offering hints, tips and advice. These will be available at your school or you can download your copy right here on this website.
We know that exam time can be stressful so here are some top tips to make sure that results day is a good day.
- Eat regular meals and snacks - your brain needs calories for energy.
- Take regular breaks, exercise and rewards - it's a great way to reduce stress.
- Don't try to pull an all-nighter, get to bed early - you'll feel refreshed and ready for the exams ahead.
- Get a good mix of quality study and quality free time - you'll achieve your best results if you have a good balance of both and find time to have fun!
Here are a few websites we've found proved useful for revision:
Key Stage 2/SATs
Reading and Writing
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org