As technology and the internet are becoming more and more accessible it is paramount to children’s safeguarding to be in the know of what they are accessing, the risks involved and how we can encourage them to make safe decisions when online.
E-Safety over the past 5 years has become an integral part of children’s education and it is important they are aware of how to sustain the same levels of safety in the online world as they do in the offline world. This page allows professionals to access information and resources to help them to understand the different topics and provides support in delivering them in an education environment.
For further support please contact:
- Email: CYPSSafeguardingSupport@doncaster.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01302 862492
If you are worried about a young person and their interactions online or are aware of a young person potentially at risk of being groomed or you know they are or have been groomed please report to the police via the CEOP website.
- Digital living magazine from Vodafone
- Talking to young children about eSafety
- Sharing images and videos online
- Parent's guide to nude selfies/sexting
- Snapchat safety tips
- Cyberbullying resources
- How to combat cyberbullying
- Keeping safe online - resources for parents and carers
- Keeping safe online - resources for eSafety lead
- Keeping safe online useful websites
- Online gaming
- Think U Know
- O2 Gurus