Previously known as Ethnic Minority Traveller Achievement Service (EMTAS). For schools who want to develop their provision for all ethnic minority pupils we can provide support to help ensure they achieve their full potential. Our team can work directly with pupil groups and individuals.
Role of the service - Traded support for schools and settings
- Support schools and settings, to raise the achievement of Ethnic Minority and Traveller pupils.
- Interpreting and translation services (27 Languages).
- Multicultural resource library.
Schools can access our traded services via Buy Doncaster
- Bilingual classroom support
- First language exam support GCSE and A Level
- English as an Additional Language Intensive Programme (EALIP),
- Bilingual Assessments & Advice on assessing/ teaching new - to - English pupils arriving at any key stage
- Training for NQTs, teachers and whole school
- Anti Racism, Equality and Diversity in the curriculum training & workshops,