Stainforth Town Council Neighbourhood Development Plan
Stainforth Town Council have a dedicated Neighbourhood Plan webpage.
Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan Update – Regulation 14 (Pre – Submission Consultation and Publicity) and Stainforth Neighbourhood Development Order – Regulation 21 (Pre – Submission Consultation and Publicity)
Stainforth Town Council have published their draft Neighbourhood Plan and draft Neighbourhood Development Order for consultation. The consultation runs from 28 March 2022 until 11.59 on 9 May 2022.
The relevant documents are available to view in the following ways:
- View and download a copy at Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan web page;
- Paper copies are available at S4ALL Community Library, Church Road, DN7 5PW; and Stainforth Town Council Office, Church Road, DN7 5NJ.
Neighbourhood Plans, once made, will inform future planning decisions in the local area and help the local community have a greater say in local planning issues. Neighbourhood Development Orders grant permission for specific types of development in the neighbourhood area, and will complement the Neighbourhood Plan.
All responses to this consultation must be submitted to the Town Council. Representations can be made in the following ways:
- Downloading the response form from the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan web page;
- Using a paper copy of the response form which can be found at the following locations: S4ALL Community Library, Church Road, DN7 5PW; Stainforth Town Council Office, Church Road, DN7 5NJ;
- At the S4ALL Easter Party, Thursday 14 April (11am to 2pm);
- Returning completed forms by post Stainforth Town Council, PO BOX 797, Stainforth, Doncaster, DN7 5WZ; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan Call for Sites
Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan undertook a Call for Sites, which will ran until 5pm on 3 September 2021.
Designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan – 11 June 2018
As required by Part 2, Regulation 5A (2) of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan area has been designated and covers the whole of the parish of Stainforth.
Designation means that the town council has approval to progress a plan for the designated area and no other parish/town council or Neighbourhood Forum can complete a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
Application for the designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan
An application has been received from Stainforth Town Council for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area. In accordance with Part 2, Regulation 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Town Council have submitted:
- a map which identifies the area to which the area application relates;
- a statement explaining why this area is considered appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area; and
- a statement that the organisation or body making the area application is a relevant body for the purposes of section 61G of the 1990 Act.
- Stainforth Town Council Boundary
- Download (856KB - PDF)
- Stainforth Town Council Designation Application
- Download (96KB - PDF)