Rossington Parish Council Neighbourhood Development Plan
The area covered by the Rossington Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on the Neighbourhood Plans Interactive Map.
Regulation 16 Publication of Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan
Following completion of their Regulation 14 (pre-submission consultation and publicity), Rossington Parish Council have submitted their Neighbourhood Plan for examination under Part 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
Under current circumstances, Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan and submitted documentation can only be inspected online.
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Consultation Statement
- Download (500KB - PDF)
- Appendix B - Rossington NP CS - Consultation analysis from 2014 residents survey
- Download (367KB - PDF)
- Appendix C - Rossington NP CS - Consultation analysis from 2016 community survey
- Download (402KB - PDF)
- Appendix D - Rossington NP CS - Summary and analysis of DMBC comments on the preliminary draft
- Download (212KB - PDF)
- Appendix E - Rossington NP - Consultation analysis from July-Aug 2018
- Download (639KB - PDF)
- Appendix F - Rossington NP CS - Regulation 14 statutory and other consultee list
- Download (114KB - PDF)
- Appendix H - Rossington NP CS - Summary and analysis of comments on the Regulation 14 draft Plan
- Download (250KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Regulation 15 Submission Draft Plan (November 2020 Version)
- Download (4.42MB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Basic Conditions Statement
- Download (307KB - PDF)
- Rossington Character Buildings Structures of Local Heritage Interest Supporting Evidence Jan 2020
- Download (3.62MB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - 2011 Census Profile
- Download (506KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Housing Needs and Characteristics Supporting Evidence July 2019
- Download (666KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Local Green Spaces Supporting Evidence
- Download (5.67MB - PDF)
- Download (5.79MB - PDF)
The Council’s Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster has limited access to computers for public use opening on the 17 May 2021. Rossington library is currently not allowing access for the use of public PCs. Other libraries in the borough are open for such services, more information can be found on the library website.
Representations are invited on the Rossington Neighbourhood Plan and should be received no later than 5pm on Wednesday 30 June 2021. You can submit comments in one of the following ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
If this not possible we will accept letters by post. Please post or hand deliver to - Local Plans Team, Planning Services, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster DN1 3BU (an out of hours a post-box is available to the rear of the building).
Representations on the Plan may include a request to be notified of the Local Planning Authority’s decision under regulation 19 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 on the plan proposal (whether to make or to refuse to make the Neighbourhood Development Plan). Representations should be received no later than 5pm on Wednesday 30 June 2021.
It is the responsibility of the Doncaster Council to collate all the representations made and pass these on to the Independent Examiner, who will examine the plan, documents and assess whether the plan is in line with legislation and can therefore proceed to a referendum. An examiner will be appointed to undertake the examination shortly.
Rossington Parish Council submitted a screening request to the Local Planning Authority to establish whether a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) was required. The screening opinion and responses received from the statutory bodies to date confirm that an SEA is not required.
- Local Planning Authority Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (709KB - PDF)
- Environment Agency Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (140KB - PDF)
- Historic England Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (298KB - PDF)
- Natural England Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (90KB - PDF)
Regulation 14 Pre-submission consultation and publicity
Rossington Town Council have published their draft Neighbourhood Plan. The consultation period ran until Wednesday 27 March 2019 which has now closed.
The Neighbourhood Plan is a really important document as it outlines the future vision for Rossington and includes policies that will determine planning proposals for this area.
The Draft Plan can viewed below and is also available to view along with all their supporting documents on the Rossington Parish Council website.
Designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Rossington Neighbourhood Plan
At Planning Committee on 27 November 2012 the Neighbourhood Area was designated for Rossington Parish Council.
Designation means that the Parish Council have approval to progress a plan for the designated area and no other Parish/Town Council or Neighbourhood Forum can complete a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.