Rossington Parish Council Neighbourhood Development Plan
The area covered by the Rossington Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed on the Neighbourhood Plans Interactive Map.
Regulation 16 - Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan
Following the completion of Regulation 16 and consultation publicity on Rossington Neighbourhood Plan which ended on 30 June 2021. The Council has now appointed an independent assessor to undertake the examination; Nigel Mark McGurk BSc (Hons) MBA MCD MRTPI.
It is the responsibility of Doncaster Council to collate all the representations made and pass these on to the independent examiner, who will examine the plan documents and assess whether the plan is in line with legislation and can therefore proceed to a referendum.
If you would like to be included to be notified of the Local Planning Authority's decision under regulation 19 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 on the plan proposal (whether to make or to refuse to make the Neighbourhood Development Plan) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan Regulation 16 responses and other submitted associated documents can be viewed below:
- Rossington NP Reg 16 Response - Local Authority
- Download (466KB - PDF)
- Rossington NP Reg 16 Response - Historic England
- Download (104KB - PDF)
- Rossington NDP Reg 16 Response - The Coal Authority
- Download (181KB - PDF)
- Rossington NDP Reg 16 Response - SSA Planning
- Download (385KB - PDF)
- Rossington NDP Reg 16 Response - A Horan
- Download (4KB - PDF)
Regulation 16 Publication of Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan - now closed
Following completion of their Regulation 14 (pre-submission consultation and publicity), Rossington Parish Council submitted their Neighbourhood Plan for examination under Part 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
Rossington Neighbourhood Development Plan and submitted documentation can only be inspected online.
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Consultation Statement
- Download (500KB - PDF)
- Appendix B - Rossington NP CS - Consultation analysis from 2014 residents survey
- Download (367KB - PDF)
- Appendix C - Rossington NP CS - Consultation analysis from 2016 community survey
- Download (402KB - PDF)
- Appendix D - Rossington NP CS - Summary and analysis of DMBC comments on the preliminary draft
- Download (212KB - PDF)
- Appendix E - Rossington NP - Consultation analysis from July-Aug 2018
- Download (639KB - PDF)
- Appendix F - Rossington NP CS - Regulation 14 statutory and other consultee list
- Download (114KB - PDF)
- Appendix H - Rossington NP CS - Summary and analysis of comments on the Regulation 14 draft Plan
- Download (250KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Regulation 15 Submission Draft Plan (November 2020 Version)
- Download (4.42MB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Basic Conditions Statement
- Download (307KB - PDF)
- Rossington Character Buildings Structures of Local Heritage Interest Supporting Evidence Jan 2020
- Download (3.62MB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - 2011 Census Profile
- Download (506KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Housing Needs and Characteristics Supporting Evidence July 2019
- Download (666KB - PDF)
- Rossington Neighbourhood Plan - Local Green Spaces Supporting Evidence
- Download (5.67MB - PDF)
- Download (5.79MB - PDF)
It is the responsibility of Doncaster Council to collate all the representations made and pass these on to the Independent Examiner, who will examine the plan documents and assess whether the plan is in line with legislation and can therefore proceed to a referendum.
Rossington Parish Council submitted a screening request to the Local Planning Authority to establish whether a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) was required. The screening opinion and responses received from the statutory bodies to date confirm that an SEA is not required.
- Local Planning Authority Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (709KB - PDF)
- Environment Agency Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (140KB - PDF)
- Historic England Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (298KB - PDF)
- Natural England Rossington NDP SEA Response
- Download (90KB - PDF)
To comply with the basic conditions, the Council also undertook a Habitat Regulation Assessment (HRA), the report was consulted on with Natural England (NE). The HRA confirms no policies in Rossington Neighbourhood Plan are likely to have a significant effect on a European Site. No further work with respect to Habitat Regulations is therefore recommended. The report and NE's response can be found below.
- Habitat Regulations Assessment Rossington NP 2021
- Download (570KB - PDF)
- Natural England HRA Response
- Download (133KB - PDF)
Regulation 14 Pre-submission consultation and publicity
Rossington Town Council have published their draft Neighbourhood Plan. The consultation period ran until Wednesday 27 March 2019 which has now closed.
The Neighbourhood Plan is a really important document as it outlines the future vision for Rossington and includes policies that will determine planning proposals for this area.
The Draft Plan can viewed below and is also available to view along with all their supporting documents on the Rossington Parish Council website.
Designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Rossington Neighbourhood Plan
At Planning Committee on 27 November 2012 the Neighbourhood Area was designated for Rossington Parish Council.
Designation means that the Parish Council have approval to progress a plan for the designated area and no other Parish/Town Council or Neighbourhood Forum can complete a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.