We have a one-stop-shop on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale which you can use for all your customer service needs.
One Stop Shop has reopened for customers who are unable to access services online or by telephone.
Due to the current Coronavirus situation, we're limiting the number of people inside the One Stop Shop at any one time.
If you need to visit the One Stop Shop, on arrival you’ll be asked to queue outside maintaining physical distancing.
From Friday 24 July, in line with Government guidelines for people to wear face masks in shops and supermarkets we are asking customers that enter the One Stop Shop to also wear them.
Before entering, you’ll be required to have your temperature checked by a member of staff using a no-contact forehead thermometer and may not be able to enter if it is at the level where Coronavirus symptoms are suspected. There will also be a one-way system with different entry and exit.
Please be aware that there will be no access to the computers to access services online at the present time to ensure safety.
Please see below alternative ways to access Council Services:
- You can access most Council information and services on-line via this website doncaster.gov.uk or call 01302 736000 for any urgent issues.
- Registrars: Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01302 735222
- Urgent Homeless Enquiries: Telephone: 01302 736000
- Foodbank Vouchers: Telephone 01302 736000
- St Leger Homes: Telephone 01302 862862
If you have any urgent enquiries out of hours, please call 01302 341628.
If you do not have access to use a telephone you can use the freephone booth situated in Waterdale.
Where is the one-stop-shop?
- the main entrance is off Sir Nigel Gresley Square on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale
- it is next to Cast performance venue near Doncaster central library
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm (to enable us to deal with your enquiry, please aim to arrive at the building no later than 4:45pm)
Getting to the One Stop Shop
Town centre map
- Location map
- Download (518KB)
- the number 58 bus runs along Waterdale in front of the Civic Office
- the train station is also a short walk away (see location map above).
- 58 bus timetable
- Download (205KB)
Information about the building
Layout of one-stop-shop
- Download (48KB)
- full access to our online services via the easily accessible public self service computers
- full disabled access
- a children’s play area including access to online learning Pods
- baby changing facility
- public toilets
- a ‘changing places’ facility for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities that cannot use standard toilets
- a multi-faith contemplation room
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with us, please see our get in touch page for more information.
- Download (48KB - PDF)
- 58 bus timetable
- Download (205KB - PDF)
- Location Map
- Download (1.12MB - PDF)