Currently closed due to Coronavirus situation. We have a one-stop-shop on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale which you can use for all your customer service needs. This includes a fully Digital self service area giving our Residents access to all online Council Services.
One Stop Shop temporarily closed due to Coronavirus
The One Stop Shop at the Civic Office is closed for the foreseeable future. Please see below alternative ways to access Council Services:
- You can access most Council information and services on-line via this website doncaster.gov.uk or call 01302 736000 for any urgent issues.
- Registrars: Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01302 735222
- Urgent Homeless Enquiries: Telephone: 01302 736000
- Foodbank Vouchers: Telephone 01302 736000
- St Leger Homes: Telephone 01302 862862
If you have any urgent enquiries out of hours, please call 01302 341628.
If you do not have access to use a telephone you can use the freephone booth situated in Waterdale.
Where is the one-stop-shop?
- the main entrance is off Sir Nigel Gresley Square on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale
- it is next to Cast performance venue near Doncaster central library
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm (to enable us to deal with your enquiry, please aim to arrive at the building no later than 4:45pm)
Getting to the One Stop Shop
Town centre map
- Location map
- Download (518KB)
- the number 58 bus runs along Waterdale in front of the Civic Office
- the train station is also a short walk away (see location map above).
- 58 bus timetable
- Download (205KB)
Information about the building
Layout of one-stop-shop
- Download (48KB)
- full access to our online services via the easily accessible public self service computers
- full disabled access
- a children’s play area including access to online learning Pods
- baby changing facility
- public toilets
- a ‘changing places’ facility for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities that cannot use standard toilets
- a multi-faith contemplation room
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with us, please see our get in touch page for more information.
- Download (48KB - PDF)
- 58 bus timetable
- Download (205KB - PDF)
- Location Map
- Download (1.12MB - PDF)