If you see, hear or suspect that an adult at risk is being abused, or if you are an adult at risk, or if you would like further guidance or support, contact us:
- Out of hours emergency phone 01302 796000
- To report a crime to the police in an emergency dial 999 (non-emergency dial 101)
- Safeguarding Adults Unit phone 01302 736296
- Doncaster Council’s Adult Contact Team phone 01302 737391
- SMS/text number (for people from the deaf community) 0797 903 1116
Information can be given in confidence. You could also share your concerns with a nurse, health worker, social care worker, doctor, housing officer, advocacy service or advice centre, and ask them to make an alert for you.
Online reporting is also possible through the following page: