This Forum sees users, landowners, tenants, the council and other interested parties working together to promote the use of rights of way. It is an opportunity for dialogue and exchange of information between land occupiers, users and the council. The Public Rights of Way Forum is open to anyone with an interest in rights of way. We would especially welcome landowners and tenants to the Forum, as representatives from these groups are currently under-represented
Terms of Reference
- To seek opportunities in partnership to promote and publicise the responsible use and enjoyment of Rights of Way.
- To provide a forum for matters of principle and general concern relating to rights of way in the Borough.
- To identify general problems that are occurring in relation to both land occupiers and users of rights of way, and to provide an opportunity for dialogue and exchange of information between land occupiers, users and the Local Authority.
- To enable the Local Authority to share the initiatives and progress that has been made in matters relating to rights of way
- to stimulate the interest of individuals, user groups and land occupiers in keeping right of way open and accessible.
The Forum is not intended to replace the existing notification of complaints procedure but is seen as a supplement to it. Individual specific complaints should be raised with the Public Rights of Way Team outside of the Forum.
Meetings have been suspending in line with Government Guidelines in relation to Coronavirus
Further information in relation to future meetings will be made available in due course
Minutes of previous meetings are available below.
For further information contact the Public Rights of Way Section
• telephone: 01302 736000
• email: email@example.com
• in person or by post: Public Rights of Way Service, Doncaster Council, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
- December 2019 Draft Forum Minutes.docx
- Download (213KB - PDF)
- Forum Minutes August 2019
- Download (27KB - DOCX)
- Forum Minutes April 2019
- Download (125KB - PDF)
- Forum Minutes November 2018
- Download (141KB - PDF)
- Forum Minutes July 2018
- Download (32KB - DOCX)
- Forum Minutes March 2018
- Download (134KB - PDF)
- Forum Minutes December 2017
- Download (131KB - PDF)