Public Rights of Way Forum
This Forum sees users, landowners, tenants, the council and other interested parties working together to promote the use of rights of way. It is an opportunity for dialogue and exchange of information between land occupiers, users and the council.
The Public Rights of Way Forum is open to anyone with an interest in rights of way.
We would especially welcome landowners and tenants to the Forum, as representatives from these groups are currently under-represented
Terms of Reference
The Forum is not intended to replace the existing notification of complaints procedure but is seen as a supplement to it. Individual specific complaints should be raised with the Public Rights of Way Team outside of the Forum.
- To seek opportunities in partnership to promote and publicise the responsible use and enjoyment of Rights of Way.
- To provide a forum for matters of principle and general concern relating to rights of way in the Borough.
- To identify general problems that are occurring in relation to both land occupiers and users of rights of way, and to provide an opportunity for dialogue and exchange of information between land occupiers, users and the Local Authority.
- To enable the Local Authority to share the initiatives and progress that has been made in matters relating to rights of way
- to stimulate the interest of individuals, user groups and land occupiers in keeping right of way open and accessible.
Draft Minutes of Last Meeting Thursday 19 October 2023
- Draft Minutes of Meeting 19 October 2023
- Download (30KB - DOCX)
For further information contact the Public Rights of Way Section:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit our web page: Public Rights of Way
Downloads & Resources
Display your introduction over featured image?: No