Cantley Park has a range of things to see and do, whether it's a ride in the skate park, a game of pitch and putt or time enjoying the outdoors.
Things to see and do at Cantley Park
- toddler and junior play areas (including natural play areas)
- playing fields
- multi-use games area
- skate park
- football pitches (visit our football pitches page for booking information)
- a golfing 'pitch and putt' course (please note that you'll need to bring your own golf clubs and balls)
- beautiful nature and scenery including woodlands, wildlife and ponds for angling
- a three and a half mile walking trail around the park and on to Sandall Beat Wood. For the full route, visit our walking in Doncaster page
Getting to the park
The park's just a short journey away from the town centre, postcode DN4 6HD. There's parking available at the park.
For a full list of buses you can get to the park, use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner and enter where you're going from and to (Cantley Park).
To see the park and the surrounding area, check out the following Google Maps view:
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.