TrustMark is the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme covering work a consumer chooses to have carried out in or around their home.
Benefits of TrustMark
Consumer protection is at the heart of what TrustMark does as an organisation as it strives to ensure consumers have optimum comfort, choice and confidence when choosing traders to work in or around their homes.
One of the ways this is achieved is through the championing of our Registered Businesses – the firms that can be trusted to do the ‘right thing.’ We offer a range of benefits to help these competent, quality-minded firms offer their customers the best available service and protection.
Key Consumer Benefits
- Delivering confidence, comfort and choice through Government Endorsed Quality
- A level playing field of quality and assurance, regardless of the type of trade you are seeking to engage
- Enhanced protection through our network of Scheme Providers and Trading Standards integration in the event that things do go wrong
- TrustMark provides a range of free advice and information to homeowners, empowering you with the knowledge and choice to make the best decisions when it comes to improving your home.
You can view a full list of consumer benefits.
Key Trade Benefits
- Demonstrate to customers that you deliver Government Endorsed Quality through use of the TrustMark logo
- Appear in the Online Directory that returns the details of over a million businesses a month as customers search for reputable traders in their area
- Free access to professional, compliant forms that can be co-branded between TrustMark and your business
- TrustMark helps consumers recognise and report rogue traders, whilst championing the businesses we know play by the rules. We also work with Trading Standards to provide further protection to the consumers and business effected by rogues.
You can view a full list of trade benefits.
For further information, you can contact them on 0333 555 1234 or email them online.