The terms to apply for the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
To use this service:
- you must have fully used the business's complaints process
- your dispute must not have already been referred to the courts or another certified alternative dispute resolution provider
- you must apply to our service within 12 months of the trader indicating that they were unable or unwilling to resolve the matter through their internal complaints process
- the value of the claim must be between £100 and £50,000
- the dispute must be of a serious purpose and the scheme not used to simply cause annoyance or frustration
- you must apply in English and accept that the process will be conducted in English.
Last updated: 14 December 2020 11:17:43