Services for adults with a vision impairment
The Sensory Team provide services for adults with a vision impairment.
Information and advice is provided by Rehabilitation Officers (Vision Impairment) on:
- Training to help get around independently, indoors or outdoors.
- Independent living skills for tasks in the home such as preparing meals and drinks.
- Communication skills, including using the telephone, Braille, Moon or touch typing.
- The service also provides advice and information to relatives and carers.
For further details or to make a referral for an assessment contact the Visual Impairment Duty Officer using the contact details below:
- Postal address: Sensory Team, Adults Health & Well Being, The Holmescarr Centre, Grange Lane, Rossington, Doncaster
- Postcode: DN11 0LP
- Phone number: 01302 737701
- Email: email@example.com
Downloads & Resources
Display your introduction over featured image?: No