Independent Financial Advice

We would recommend that you seek independent advice about funding your residential or nursing placement. We are only able to give information about what we may charge you, not advice about the most favourable option for you within your personal circumstances.

There are private companies that offer financial options for residential and or nursing care to people who fund themselves.

You may wish to get advice from Age UK here or the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) here:   They may offer an alternative to Local Authority funding in some cases.

Other external links that may be of interest to you are:

Last updated: 02 December 2015 15:48:04