Private Rented Accommodation Repair Problems Form

What is this for?

To contact the Housing Enforcement Team regarding disrepair issues you are experiencing in your private rented property.

If you live in a property managed by St Leger Homes of Doncaster you will need to contact them directly to raise any disrepair issues.

If you live in a property where the landlord is a RSL our service response will be limited to cases where the tenant is able to show that the internal complaints process of the RSL has been exhausted and it would be inappropriate to refer the matter on to the Housing Ombudsman because of outstanding health and safety concerns without a timely plan of action being provided by the RSL. In all other situations e.g. dissatisfaction with the RSL’s timescales, tenants are advised to contact The Housing Ombudsman Service and/or a designated support service or solicitor specialising in housing law.

You must have informed your landlord of any disrepair issues prior to submitting this report.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

Please complete the form by pressing the 'DO IT NOW' button below. Ensure you provide detailed information regarding the issues you are experiencing so that we can better assist you.

What you should expect from us

Following submission of the form, a member of the Housing Enforcement Team will make contact with you to discuss the matter further. Your landlord will then be written to to inform them that a complaint has been made and will detail the disrepair issues which have been raised. An assessment will then be made as to whether or not an inspection of your property is then required.

More information

Housing standards for private rented accommodation

Do it Now
Last updated: 30 July 2020 12:46:42