What is this for?
To report instances of graffiti and fly-posting.
What is it going to cost?
What we need from you
We will need to know:
- The exact location of the graffiti or fly-posting, including street names and landmarks
- The nature of the graffiti or fly-posting - racist, homophobic, vulgar etc.
- A description of the perpetrator if possible (your details will be kept confidential)
- The substance used - spray paint, felt tip, scratched, posters, stickers etc.
- The surface covered such as brick, wood or plastic etc.
What you should expect from us
We will inspect and remove the offensive graffiti within 24 hours. Non-offensive graffiti will be inspected within 5 working days.
Last updated: 27 January 2021 14:32:51