Food safety - consumer complaints

What is this for?

To report a food safety concern such as alleged illness from food consumption, foreign body contamination by metal, glass, plastic etc, contamination by animal or vegetable matter, rodents and mould growth, product labelling irregularities and hygiene conditions in premises.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

Please complete the form by selecting Do it now.

What you should expect from us

The Food Safety and Standards team will investigate.

More information

Do it Now
Last updated: 28 April 2021 17:07:17