Benefits - Submit an income and expenditure questionnaire

What is this for?

Form to provide your Income and Expenses where you have an overpayment of Housing Benefit and cannot afford to pay all the money back at once.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

We will ask you to register for a MyDoncaster account if you haven’t already. This will allow you to track your enquiry, and for us to tell you the outcome of your request. You will also be able to access additional online services offered by us.

We will ask you to tell us details of income and expenses.

What you should expect from us

Once submitted, we will decide if we can accept an arrangement to pay back the overpayment over a period of time. We may need to contact you if further information is required to process your request.

More information

Do it Now
Last updated: 29 December 2017 11:21:58