Benefits - Student information form

What is this for?

Student information to support a claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

We will ask you to register for a MyDoncaster account if you haven’t already. This will allow you to track your enquiry, and for us to tell you the outcome of your request. You will also be able to access additional online services offered by us.

We will ask you to tell us details of the course you are studying and the income you receive. You will need to send us your Financial Notification from Student Finance England or Notification award from the NHS Business Services Authority.

What you should expect from us

Once submitted, we will decide if you are eligible for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support within 25 days. We may need to contact you if further information is required to process your request.

Do it Now
Last updated: 29 December 2017 11:20:38