Benefits - Request to act as Appointee

What is this for?

Application to help with another person’s claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support if they are unable to act for themselves.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

We will ask you to register for a MyDoncaster account if you haven’t already. This will allow you to track your enquiry, and for us to tell you the outcome of your request. You will also be able to access additional online services offered by us.

We will ask you to tell us details of who will act on the claimant’s behalf and why this is needed.

What you should expect from us

Once submitted, we will decide if a person needs a helper or appointee to deal with their claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support. We may need to contact you if further information is required to process your request.

Do it Now
Last updated: 29 December 2017 10:56:51