Benefits - Childcare charges form

What is this for?

To provide information about the Childcare costs you pay to support a claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

We will ask you to register for a MyDoncaster account if you haven’t already. This will allow you to track your enquiry, and for us to tell you the outcome of your request. You will also be able to access additional online services offered by us.

We will ask you to tell us details about the childcare costs you pay. The childcare provider will have to complete and sign part of the form.

You should download and complete the form with your childcare provider.


Once complete please return to this page and upload the form using the DO IT NOW button below.

What you should expect from us

Once submitted, we will use the information to determine your claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support. We may need to contact you if further information is required to process your request.

Do it Now
Last updated: 08 November 2017 10:10:21