What is this for?
To request a collection of any large item in good working order that you think someone else could use.
What is it going to cost?
Your items will be collected free of charge, however, if it is considered that the items are unsuitable they will be left.
What we need from you
- Items should ideally be presented outside for collection in an easily accessible location outside your property, but within your boundary, you will need to tell us where they will be.
- Items should be made available for collection by 7:30am on the day and will be collected by 5pm.
- Please ensure the item/s are covered and kept from being spoilt. If you leave items in your back garden make sure that they are properly contained, a manageable size and easily moved, ensuring that they will fit down the side of your house. If in doubt please leave the items in your front garden.
- We can collect reusable items from inside your house, if you would like us to do this you must include details on the form.
The Council is committed to meeting its data protection obligations and handling your information securely. You should make sure you read and understand the Waste and Recycling - privacy notice, which sets out what you need to know about how Doncaster Council will use your information in the course of our work as a Waste Collection Authority.
What you should expect from us
There is no limit to the number of collections per year. Bookings are made one week in advance only.
We will collect the items on your bulky collection day between 7:30am and 5pm.
- All items must be within the boundary of your property
- We can only collect the exact items specified.
- An item collected using the bulky collection service, will be collected and may be resold accordingly through Doncaster Refurnish
- We do not accept liability for any items left outside your home and do not accept responsibility if items are taken from outside your property prior to the collection date.