Notice of Elections

Notices for relevant Elections

 You can find the Notice of Election for the Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Mayoral Election below

Notice of Election
Download (197KB - PDF)

For any Parish/Town Election results, please visit the website of the relevant Parish/Town Council.

Publication of Verification Number:

Publication of Verification Number as at February Register 

Download (7KB - PDF)
Last updated: 27 March 2018 08:00:31