A short walk from Adwick Interchange, Adwick Park is a great outdoor space with places to play, sports and exercise facilities and more.
Things to see and do at Adwick Park
- toddler and junior play areas
- playing fields
- sports facilities including cricket and football pitches (visit our cricket pitches and football pitches pages for booking information) and a basketball post
- bowling green (visit our bowling green page for booking information)
- Adwick Park Rangers FC, the park's very own junior football club. For information about the club, visit the Adwick Park Rangers
- public sculpture/memorial
Getting to the park
The park is in Adwick-le-Street, just a ten minute walk away from the park and ride at Adwick Interchange. The postcode for the park is DN6 7AD.
For a full list of buses you can get to the park, use Travel South Yorkshire's journey planner and enter where you're going from and to (Adwick Park).
To see the park and the nearby station, check out the following Google Maps view:
Parks and outdoor spaces
For a list of parks and outdoor spaces in Doncaster, how to report an issue and how to apply for a memorial in one of these spaces, visit our parks and outdoor spaces page.