The licensing department, based at Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU is open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
The licensing service deals with:
- applications for hackney carriage and private hire vehicles and drivers
- the licensing of premises for alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment and gambling facilities
- ensuring high standards are maintained with the assistance of specialist licensing enforcement officers
- a wide variety of registrations and licences, from Animal boarding to Zoos
For more information, please view the Licensing A to Z page
Payments can be made by:
- debit card - in person or by telephone - up to 4.45pm
- cheque - up to 4pm
- postal orders - up to 4pm
- cash - up to 4pm
- online by following the links on the relevant page.
Licences and registrations
Below is a table of all licences and registrations which are relevant to each heading and issued by the licensing service. Click on the links to find out more.
For further information, please contact us:
- email: email@example.com