Tree issues

What is this for?

To report fallen trees, overgrown trees, large branches fallen or hanging off, tree roots lifting paving slabs, trees causing obstruction to road signs or street lights, dead or diseased trees, trees blocking light and any other tree issues.

What is it going to cost?


What we need from you

Please complete the form by selecting Do it now.

What you should expect from us

A trees and hedgerows officer will call you back or email you.

More information

Do it Now
Last updated: 30 August 2017 14:52:45