What is this for?
To apply for a free early education and childcare place for your 2 year old child. You can claim a free place if you are in receipt and can provide evidence of one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- Universal Credit and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credits and earn no more than £16,190 joint income a year
- Your child has a current statement of special educational needs (SEN) or an education, health and care plan
- Your family is in receipt of Disability Living Allowance for the child
- A child who has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or child arrangements order
When should I see if my child is eligible?
|If your child's 2nd birthday is on or between:||You can see if your eligible from :|
|1 January - 31 March||beginning of September|
|1 April - 31 August||beginning of January|
|1 September - 31 December||beginning of April|
What is it going to cost?
What we need from you
Please complete the form by selecting Do it Now and supply any supporting documentation which is requested within the form to email@example.com
What you should expect from us
If you are successful you will receive an eligibility letter with a reference number to take to your chosen childcare provider.