- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- theoretical and practical training in First Aid techniques that are specific to infants aged 0 to 1, and children aged from 1 year old to the onset of puberty
This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to become a paediatric first aider in the workplace with
a responsibility for the welfare of infants and children. Learners gaining this qualification will know that first aid
is the responsibility of everyone involved in the working environment.
Topics within this qualification meet the requirements for Paediatric first aid outlined in the Early Years
Foundation Stage 2014 as being important to maintaining safe and effective practice when providing treatment
of injuries and ill health of infants and children who are under the care of trained personnel.
The Statutory Framework states that ‘at least one person who has a current paediatric first aid certificate must be on the premises at all times when children are present.
- 2 days
- 11-12/9/18 at Rutland House Doncaster
- 2-3/10/18 at Mary Woollett Centre Doncaster
- 14-15/11/18 at Rutland House Doncaster
- 04-05/12/19 at Mary Woollett Centre Doncaster
- 14-15/01/19 at Mary Woollett Centre Doncaster
- 27-28/02/19 at Mary Woollett Centre Doncaster
- 26-27/03/19 at Mary Woollett Centre Doncaster
You must take proof of your ID to the course, (for you to be issued with a certificate). For example; your passport or driving licence plus something to confirm your address such as a recent utility bill, bank statement etc. If you don’t have a passport or driving licence, you need to provide two documents that can confirm your identity and address.
To book your place please email or telephone Bentley Training.
When booking a place please provide your contact details and payment arrangements.
- any cancellation 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 862655