The production of the budget is the means by which the council expresses in financial terms its plans for service provision in the coming year.
Whilst the most visible outcome of the budget process is the declaration of the Council Tax, the budget clearly has a greater significance and meaning for the council:
- it allocates the council's total financial resources between different directorates, services and portfolios
- it prioritises resources to align with and deliver the council's strategic planning framework
2018/19 Budget Approval – Council 5th March, 2018
The following budget reports will be considered by Council on the 5th March, 2018:
- Revenue Budget 2018/19 to 2020/21 – proposals for revenue income and expenditure for public services.
- Capital Programme 2018/19 to 2021/22 – proposals for spending on major projects known as capital investment.
- Housing Revenue Account Budget 2018/19 – proposals for income and expenditure in relation to the Council’s housing stock.
You can view these documents at:
- Doncaster MBC Efficiency Statement
- Download (343KB - PDF)
- Members Budget Booklet 17-18
- Download (1.76MB - PDF)